Monday 10 October 2011

Petrol brodies!just rock and roll

I am loving All saints's leather wannabe trousers! They are a cheaper alternative to there leather trousers and at a bargain price of £80 they have cute little zips so you can team with some rocky ankle boots to complete that biker rockchick look!one of my signatures!

I am also loving the 'oro fluido' conditioning oil for your hair, you can get it online for 15 quid and really fills your hair with natural oils and beautiful fragrance to strengthen and make your hair extra  silky!it's  applied once hair is wet, then keep using it every time you wash your hair to get that beautiful shine!and weirdly enough it docent make your hair greasy!

I have had an eventful evening tonight playing wifey!I  cooked pork belly and the trimmings for S and baked brownies for pudding!perfect little housewife yeasss!might start blogging recipies, although tonights brownies were courtesy of sainsburys brownie mix....£1.50!all I did was add an egg and water although he dosent know that!


Don't know why I'm being so nice! Maybe because I want a new handbag!


Lots of love 
HsH
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment