Friday 28 October 2011

Buy Buy BUY!

Another eventful week!



I have been shooting alot this week and to start off Stuart and I were whisked away to the Abode hotel in Manchester to have full usage of the top floor suite...for the photo shoot of course! It was Amazing, had our own lift and everything! Well a key to the 5th floor which took us a while to figure out. The top floor are all suites and are usually hired out for visiting bands gigging in Manchester, we really thought we were rock and roll and to top it off we were in the suite names Jonny Cash suite, we did a few looks for the Manchester evening news, and as always is fun trying on clothes!had an amazing stylist who even brought me a present love him Matthew Moxham...also amazing Sian Louise Heald the MUA and Danielle Mcdonald and newbie to James Roberts Salon and a massive thank you to the gorgeous Laura Graham and her beaut assistant Steph Ledigo and finally Dianne Bourne from the MEN....WOW thats alot of thank yous name dropping!will blog some piccies when I get them back! it was a glitzy and christmassy shoot!and i was my androgenous self as per usual ha!




My next shoot was for the fabulous Nadini Nadini! Nadine Merabi BIGTIMER!she dresses the stars and even finds time to dress me for glammed up events where Im forced to look elegant and girly not my normal style but she is the only girl I will go to for that kind of look!I trust her one million percent and she never fails to impress with her designs, as the amount of people who ask who I'm wearing is ridiculous, and can be annoying ha but shes not just an amazing designer but a gorgeous person inside and out and really like a big sister to me! and always has my back I owe her alot, Her stunning new shop launches next month with her amazing new lines cant wait!!!Love you Nadini hope you read thisxxx http://www.merabibynadine.com/



Towards the end of the week I shot with a lovely girl Sophie, The shoot was themed around the brand Whistles so I was trying lots of outfits on and looking angry (signature pose) was lots of fun!and love working with such nice people we even got time to grab lunch and fill up on cupcakes and doughnuts...I LOVE CARBS!my hips dont!Im being bodypaited over the weekend so salads are on the agenda from NOW!or maybe Red Bull and snickers!Sorry Stuart Ill big up your diet plans a different week!


Me and the boy were in London yest working our bum off for a great agent of mine Liz!shes a beaut and always makes me and Stuart giggle the nicest  person you could ever meet! and is a stunner and needs to realise! the queue outside the London dungeons was ridiculous I don't understand why anyone would want to go in there...Stuart took me to Blackpool (yeah he takes me to the best places!) to the haunted house I was literally crying, and had to drag me around the place I couldn't open my eyes and he nail marks up his arms from me digging in!don't understand why children can go in there I'm 22 and it scares me shitless!



I'm literally on the verge of buying a Thomas Wylde bag so I'm very excited so will have to leave this typing now!Thomas Wylde is a great designer not very commmercial and few people have heard of him, he is similar to the likes of Mcqueen with skulls, big rocks, quite edgey ect deff down my street!

Have a busy weekend in London and have some exciting news Ill be blogging soon!


Lots of Love
HsH
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment