Saturday 14 January 2012

In the nude!

Love love love NUDE



Pastel colours are all over the catwalk this spring summer 2012! And I'm so excited, these delicate florals look gorgeous next to glowing bronzed skin, beautiful when coming through to warmer months here are my fave pics iv found straight off the catwalk!





Big bold statement prints are also around the corner and upcoming following in the footsteps of Versace! I love it all! such bold statement pieces!bringing the fun into summer!



Native fashion is also back, western ponchos, creams, beige's, camel and tassel's the knee high tassel boots will be all over the highstreet soon! A must have this season!









My favourite nail varnish this week sticking with the theme is by Art Deco, (http ) it's number 72 it's a gorgeous nude/beige colour which looks beaut on your nails to coordinate with any outfit!://www.artdeco.org.uk/index2.htm


My Fashion finds for the week!!
Lots Of Love
HSH
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment