Saturday 17 December 2011

Goldfinger....


And finally there is one more week to go to Christmas and where it finally quietens down for the year, once again crammed all I could into a hectic week, bring on the mulled wine!

Monday brought the start of a busy week and was in the shape of promo work,  I had been booked on 6 days of work, which was good, but was having to fit around shopping time is hard! I sit here still now at the end of the week still no further on although im pretty sure I have MY list to Santa complete...Louboutins please?!



As its the lead up to Christmas a lot is happening in regards to events and parties, and we deff have our fair share in Manchester to attend this week! Tuesday brought Christmas cheer as Laura had got us tickets to the pantomime show Cinderella for Press Night, was really looking forward to it as Louis Spence was in it and he is sooo funny! So we went down and had some pictures on the red carpet with the ugly sisters, then went inside to eat my weight in sweets and chocolates! All Laura’s clients also had arrived so was nice to see some of the vital PR team! For this I kept my outfit very simple wearing my brown Chelsea boots and a big fur! I thought I could brave the cold as being from Newcastle and now know I can most certainly not anymore I wanted to die! So got a McDonalds apple pie on the way home practically burned my mouth off Naughty!



The next day had a great little job at the Palace Hotel, it was the Christmas party for many of the Manchester based radio stations, me and my friend Larissa were living the dream as the client  thought they would pop us in the green room with the Saturdays and Pixie Lott and the most amazing spread id ever seen, we even had our own bar, as we working so we stuck to orange juice!good little elves! Everyone was so lovely but probably  wondering who the hell we were!please can i be in you band!ha We posed for a few pictures and watched all the girls perform and  our time was done!



I was so excited for the next event which was to be Thursday evening, it was the launch of the Fake Bake salon in Selfridges and  had been invited down for some complimentary treatments, left the boy at home as he was meeting me later for a more boy friendly event! The salon was great and all the staff were truly amazing had my hair blown with loads of volume and big bouncy curls. my nails painted a dark red by leighton Denny for Christmas the colour "vamp" and an all over tan by fake bake the gold shimmer edition, just what I needed for the run up to Christmas! I love a dark red, look so sophisticated and really suits with the colours for this time of the year!



The next event was at a men’s clothes store on Deansgate INTRO, a few TOWIE people were there and the mojitos were flowing, I opted for a long flowing chiffon maxi with a slit it was only from Miss Selfridges and was £45. Really good outfit for day and evening although when we were having pictures taken had to wear a hideous black scarf draped over me as couldn’t put a bra on after my spray tan! So the outfit looked pretty shit, although girls you can go out and do it properly, my key piece was my H and M fur which was only £40.00...im really hoping to get a real one for Christmas woo!



Luckily id been booked on jobs for every day this week and may as well take them all on...can sleep when im dead!



Last night we were invited to the launch of a new restaurant in a beautiful town of Knutsford, plates and plates off food and alcohol were filling us up! We were on a table with the mayor and a few of the presenters from key 103 Chelsea and her husband and the lovely Goldie from X factor lovely little crowd! I just went playing it quite cool and casual, bought an amazing pair of black skyscraper shoe boots and teamed with petrol brodies from all saints and an all saints black chiffon shirt. My old school Roxanne also made an appearance and not forgetting the fur was -1 degrees!


Stocking fillers which I would recommend ladies are the babyliss professional ceramic rollers, if you want some body and big bouncing curl you need these in your life, only £35 and free delivery from www.ukhairdressers.com the best rollers out there!


My favourite brand this week is WILDFOX, its sold in Selfridges and has so many cool and quirky jumpers and t shirts, below are a few of my favourites and will never go out of trend! The don’t give a shit look is how I like to play a lot and these jumpers are great for just that!















I know I have a gorgeous burgundy on my nails currently but the next statement colour im getting is an OPI gold glitter” bring on the bling" makes your nails look eye catching and picks up and glisten of light, perfect for Christmas and similar to this seasons Chanels gold polish "gold fiction"


And to go with that received a Fake bake "golden babe" in my goodiebag from the launch my new fave!


P.s I really want the tan Bonita fringe bag from All Saints!
 Ill be back soon!
Lots Of Love
HSH
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment