Tuesday 6 September 2011

Look what snapped up after the restaurant launch!

http://www.thenatter.co.uk/2011/09/sirocco-blows-in-from-circle/


Last week was busy busy and me an the 'Mr' were  invited to our agency's launch party was such a lovely night, 6ft gorgeous girls and guys all around and to top it of a free bar!little 5,7 me was looking up all night and I made sure I had killer heels!So my carvella sleaze boots made an appearence! There is a reason they're killer I was crippled by the end of the night and was knocking back the champagne to ease the pain!all in the name of looking good!


I didn't have a good head on me in the morning!craving mcdonalds! Blahhhhh

I eventually made it to the weekend and was off to the food and drinks festival in Liverpool! Had a great time the sun was shining and the amazing food and drink was flowing amazing live music from a guy a didn't cath his name but was singing covers of jonny cash, coldplay, oasis it was sooo much fun, I love being in a field!
Which meant I needed festival attire!
I think A bohemian look goes great in the summery days, lose flowing materials, big sunglasses, long maxis all look cute and sexy in the sun!add a sun hat to stand out from the crowd I love the Oversized sun hats!



Lots of love
Helen Stelling Holt
Stelling fashion house
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment